"My Colors Are Blush And Bashful!"

Cathleen, Customer Experience Consultant, Marketing

As a true Southern gal at heart, my all-time favorite movie is Steel Magnolia's. So you can imagine my excitement when pink wedding dresses began emerging at Fashion Week, on Reese Witherspoon, and most importantly at Mia!


Rivini, Curacao

Rivini, Lanai

Watters, Soledad

Enaura, EF357

These gowns are just a glimpse of what we will be seeing at market in October. When chatting with Maria Prince, Director of Sales and part of the Design Team with Watters, about this new trend she said, "vintage blush is the new ivory!" Maria, this is simply music to our ears.

Are these dresses not to-die-for! I can't even begin to express my love for this new trend. Would you ever be a pink bride? We would love to hear from y'all!

Call us at 713-622-2022 to book your appointment to try on one of these exquisite gowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By Designer Blogs