Rivini Trunk Show...Two Weeks and Counting!

Erin, Stylist

With the Rivini Trunk show only two short weeks away, I find myself perusing brides.com, pouring over the Spring 2013 collection from Rivini! If you have not checked out the latest creations from Rita Vinieris, let me tell you, these gowns are a must-see.

Photo credit brides.com
Photo credit brides.com
To the left, we have "Antoinette," with some of the most stunning beadwork I've ever seen! Described as crystal garden vines, the details on this gown make me swoon. Botanical motif crystals and a sumptuous draped tulle skirt, all in the color 'Naturelle'? Perfection.

To the right is "Paulette." The specks of crystal and sequins strewn accross this double peplum silk organza and tulle gown remind me of a clear night sky FULL of twinkling stars. She is almost magical! If you want to make one of these gowns your own, make your appointment for the Rivini trunk show, happening June 28th-30th.
Hope we see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By Designer Blogs