Summer Has Arrived!

  

Emily, Co-Owner

Oh sweet brides, don’t be concerned about me! I promise I have my seasons straight! The “Summer” I am referring to is Mia’s latest gown from Amsale's Blue Label Collection. Our sample arrived just last week, an early gift to start our holidays.

The “Blue Label” distinguishes Amsale gowns that have extensive couture work, meaning an overwhelming part of each gown is done by hand. Countless hours go into overseeing and completing every intricate detail that makes these gowns so special and unique. When you wear an Amsale Blue Label on your wedding day, you are truly wearing a one-of-a-kind work of art.

I cannot help but day dream of the aisles “Summer” will walk down and the fabulous brides who will wear it! This calls for an inspiration collage...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By Designer Blogs